Barbie's Room Shop on Etsy

miércoles, 4 de septiembre de 2013

Last six month work: Clothes, Furniture and Diorama.

Hi everyone!!! Sorry for not update my blog during these last six months, but I've been living abroad and also working, so it's a kind of huge mess. I try to be more communicative here from now, but please forgive my silent period. I want to resume, a little bit, in what I've been working during this time. I've been making clothes for Blythe and Monster High dolls. They both are the dolls that have travelled with me. So, I've made some collections for them (party dresses, fairy tale outfits, best sellers dresses, denim outfits ...), you could see some of them in the following pictures and the rest that are available to sale in my ETSY SHOP.







About furniture, I made some furniture sets and also some pieces that match among them, but they were sold isolated on my EBAY SHOP and ETSY SHOP. Some of them were these:



And finally, I made my first diorama, which was sold on my ETSY SHOP. It included furniture, walls and floor and tableware that appears in the picture I'm really happy with the final result of it. It's really amazing!!! Take a look of it here:



Well, this is a kind of summary about what i've been doing these six months. I hope you like it. Please comment, if you want. Best regards, Rosa.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario