Barbie's Room Shop on Etsy

lunes, 3 de diciembre de 2012

Male and Female MH Clothes!!!

Hi out there!!! Well, I've been working this this week in two different proyects (Barbie and MH clothes and two new dioramas) and I've realize that I didn't share with you my last work, more MH clothes that includes Monster High male and female clothes. Yeah, I'm also buy a new MH doll, Jackson Jekyll. One of my best buyer and also a friend called Isabel talked me about the lack of wardrobe that Moinster High Men bear. So, I work on the idea of making matching outfits for both, male and female to begin. And I have to say that the experience was really nice and I'm going to work in more male clothes sooner, when I could find some free time. As well, I'm preparing Ken clothes too.
Another thing that I'm planning is to buy a Blythe or a Live doll or maybe both of them to make dioramas and clothes for them. So, that's all my news for the moment. I hope you like all my new items and you know that if you are interested in them, you could buy them on my ETSY SHOP or on EBAY. I love make custom order, so you could write me an email, making me know how would it be your diorama or outfit for your doll and I'm really glad to make it real. All comments, questions and suggestions are welcome, as always. Thanks for watching and writing. Regards, Rose.




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario