Barbie's Room Shop on Etsy

miércoles, 10 de octubre de 2012

MONSTER HIGH CLOTHES

Hi out there!!! Well as I said in my last post, I was working on new dioramas for fashion dolls and also on something that I'd never worked before, clothes. To started with this project, I took the measurements of my new doll, Ghoulia Yelps from Monster High dolls and created 10 outfits with 2 variations on each one. I tried to make different style outfits, from 50s vintage dresses to nowadays outfits. All of them are going to be on sale in my ETSY SHOP from this moment. So you could purchase for them just visiting this link:


Next week, I'll try to finish my new dioramas and I'm going to be very happy to share with all of you my new creations. And also, to talk about some improvements that I'd been making in my furniture.


This is all for the moment, I hope you like my outfits for Monster High dolls, I'll work on some designs for Barbie and Fashion dolls next time. Thanks for watching and remember that your comments are always read and, for sure, welcome!!! Regards to all doll lovers, Rose.








     

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario